- Make sure your game is updated to the latest version. Check Google Play, Amazon Fire app store (or Manage Apps on your Kindle Fire) or Apple store to make sure there are no new updates to your game.
- Restart your device, if you are using a mobile device. Restart the program, if you are using an app for Windows PC, such as Bluestacks or Facebook Gameroom. (On a Windows PC also check Task Manager after exiting the program to make sure no instances of the program are still running before restarting it.)
- Try your game with a different internet connection. Avakin Life needs a reliable and strong connection to run properly - most game issues are caused by connection issues. Internet connections are usually the culprit if the game will not finish loading. On rare occasions, Avakin's servers may be offline - check Avakin Life announcements on the official Avakin Life website for server status. In 99% of these cases, the servers will be back up within 24 hours.
- Verify, that you have enough free space on your device and that no other apps running in the background are using up your device's resources.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the Avakin Life application. Your game progress and inventory will be saved as Avakin Life saves everything on cloud servers.
- Contact Avakin Life tech support if the above steps do not help. Note that Avakin support will not answer questions regarding Bluestacks - contact Bluestacks directly with questions about their application. Avakin support also cannot answer questions regarding the fulfillment of Tapjoy offers. Please contact Tapjoy for any questions regarding Tapjoy offers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.